Keeping Things Simple
Everything you need to know about our products.
|Over 60 generic attack patterns and vulnerabilities
See here some of the vulnerabilities we check for.
|Multiple testing engines
Coverage of XML/JSON services and applications based on popular web frameworks.
|Unlimited web applications
You can test as many application as you like. No restrictions apply.
|Simultaneous testing of multiple web applications
Many tests can be executed concurrently and multiple targets can be bundled into a single test.
|Additional (auxiliary) tools
Re-testing and re-verification utilities and tools to do custom tests.
|Automatic vulnerability screenshots
Capturing of screenshots of some types of vulnerabilities.
|Updates within the major version
Updates are delivered only within the purchased major version.
|Transparent, instantaneous, daily updates
Updates and new features are delivered transparently once or twice a day.
|Dedicated customer portal
Updates, features and documentation are available in a customer-specific portal.
|Also available in an App Store
The product is supervised by an app store.
|User-friendly export formats (HTML or RTF)
Several user-friendly report formats are available such as HTML and RTF.
|Programmer-friendly export formats (XML, JSON and CSV)
Programmer-friendly exports formats contain even the smallest detail about each issue.
Can be automated via the command line or as part of scripts and other systems.
- The Suite starts with a trial period. You can cancel at any time.
- Mobile and Desktop products are sold per major version. This means that you don't need annual licenses or renewal fees.
- All desktop products are sold separately. We are developing tighter integration for the specific platforms we are targeting.
- Cohesion is a big boys product and it is tied to an annual subscription license.
- The Suite is updated a lot more often because it is hosted online and thus the update cycle is frictionless.
- The Suite has more tools. You will need our browser add-on for Chrome and Firefox.
- Cohesion can be fully automated via the command line or as part of a Continuous Delivery environment.